Yes, I know, these little ones are not new, I am sure you’ve seen them with a lot of different Disney characters and possibly brands, but I still love them so much!
I know too that they have the character to attract kids, but I think is more healthy to make little kids drink water than the sugary drinks with fruit (and totally weird flavours!), don’t you think?
Here are the benefits of water, I think is nice from time to time to remember to drink water and how healthy it is, don’t you think?
– It maintains the body Fluid balance.
– Muscle fuel, it gets extra energy when you are tired.
– Clearer skin, because it flush the toxins of the skin and can reduce the risk of pimples.
– Kidney function, it clear clear away what we don’t need in the body.
– Productivity boost; a glass of water could help people concentrate and stay refreshed and alert.
– It helps to deal with digestion issues.
– Sickness fighter; water may help with decongestion and dehydration.
If you are wondering what is this bear, is an special edition from Build a Bear of Star Wars, and it has a laser included! 😉
And, of course my little one loved the bottles and they make a great partner with the Teddy bear. I could not resist to show you my little one singing Star Wars’ song…